Friday, June 20, 2008

BATMAN TATTOO ART PHOTOS: Bat-Symbol Logo & Scarecrow Villain!



I love when people get tattoos of Batman-related art because that shows some serious dedication to the character! Here are 2 very nice examples recently sent in by some Bat-Blog Readers. The 1st one is our friend "Crusher" who got a tattoo with artwork of the SCARECROW Batman-Villain...Nice! It's kinda RARE to see this bad guy so that's awesome. The tattoo looks really good too. The next one is a BATMAN LOGO BAT-SYMBOL. I like that it's the "comic book version" & it's very well done. I wanna quickly say THANK YOU to both readers for sending in these cool photos. Your tattoos are really awesome & I appreciate you guys sharing these pics. I also wanna invite any other Bat-Blog Readers to send us ANY Batman-related stories & photos. The e-mail button is on the top right-hand side of this page...so start clicking!

CLICK HERE For More Photos of Batman Tattoo Art Tattoos of The Dark Knight and Joker!