Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New Batman Toy: The DARK KNIGHT TUMBLER BATMOBILE 1:50 Scale Hot Wheels Car By Mattel!


OK, in the new wave of 1:50 Scale Batmobile Hot Wheels Cars by Mattel I still need to find the "Comic Book" version & this one, the Dark Knight Tumbler! These are really great & the fact that they're only around 6 or 7 dollars is awesome! The detailing is really sharp & even the packaging is cool. I like that they all have Batman logos that are correct for each vehicle. Now, if you don't wanna spend a lot of gas money trying to hunt them down then I suggest Amazon. They have great service. But you might wait awhile until the "scalpers" are done ripping people off ( selling them for $29, shame, shame! ) & get them for about $7.00. I'm still gonna try to find them at the store because I love "the hunt" but if I don't find them soon I'll just order me a set. Here's a link: