Wednesday, June 18, 2008

BATMAN & JOKER DESKTOP WALLPAPERS Submitted By Bat-Blog Readers!



Today is actually a very proud day for me. Ya see, every Wednesday is "Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday" here at the Bat-Blog. I usually have to create a few Batman-related wallpapers & post them. I actually enjoy making them but worry sometimes that they all "look the same". But today I am posting 2 that were made by actual readers of the blog. That's awesome! The 1st one was done by a friend named "Bacon". It looks like some pages from a scrapbook & is actually kinda clever. The design is pretty cool too. You might have remembered a few of his pieces from the past. He always does some very cool & unique graphics. The next one is from our friend Zdravko. He used a graphic of Heath Ledger's Joker & placed it in a black background. It's simple, minimal, & looks extremely cool! I know that most of it disappears in the blog's black background but try it on your PC, you'll love it! Both of these wallpapers are really wonderful. Do ya see how they are totally different? That's what I love about people submitting stuff is that it gives the blog some variety. I appreciate that, thanks guys.

CLICK HERE For More Batman Desktop Background Wallpaper of The Dark Knight!