Friday, June 13, 2008

A Really Great Lady...


If you're new to the Bat-Blog then you're probably wondering, "Hey, what's with the old lady?" Well, this is my grandmother. We always called her "Nanny". She was an extremely special lady. I know that if ANY person reading this blog would have ever met her you would have instantly loved her. That's how everybody who ever met her felt. She was extremely funny & had a very smart sense of humor. She was always so happy. Everyone always liked being around her because she had wonderful stories & was so cute. She had a long life & lived to be 85. I am having to write this to let my readers know that I will not be posting for the next 2 days. See, Nanny died 2 days ago & I have to deal with the funeral home today, then the funeral will be this Saturday. Regular readers will know that I never write anything "too personal" & that I always post 3-4 posts a day, everyday ( Check the archives from the last 2 years ). But I need off for the next 2 days to handle this. Thanks for understanding.