Sunday, June 15, 2008

Thanks Everybody...


Yesterday was my grandmother's funeral. The event went along pretty well & it was a nice service. But, it was still pretty hard to go through. I needed a break from the Bat-Blog for a few days but today I thought I would get busy again. I find myself trying to stay busy because it helps keep my mind off things. The reason for this post is that I have been really surprised by all the very thoughtful e-mails, comments, & other messages from readers that I have received about this. I apologize for not being able to respond to each & every message but right now I would like to thank everyone who send their condolences. It's been very much appreciated by both my family & me. Thank you very very much. (The photo, taken just a few years ago, is our "Nanny" enjoying some birthday cake, she was always such a sweet lady & will be missed. May she R.I.P.).