Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New Batman Candy at he Dollar Tree Store!



I know all the major Toy Collector websites are covering the Dark Knight action figures & I post that information too but I also like the weird & obscure Batman items. Here's an example. My wife & I the other night had to kill a little bit of time before our favorite Chinese Restaurant was open for dinner so we went next door to the Dollar Tree. They always have really weird products so it's kinda fun. I, of course, had to see if they had any wacky Batman merchandise...they did! For just one dollar each they had these fun packages of Batman Candy. The graphics are pretty cool & it's more of the "Comic Book Batman" than the movie so that's great! One of them is "Ring Lollipops" where you get 3 plastic rings that have suckers on top in shape of the Bat-Symbol logo. The other one is a large bag that has individual packages of small hard candies in the shape of bats. Now, the thing you have to think about is that in 10-15 years, these will be almost totally non-existent. They will be very hard to find later because people having garage sales won't be putting them out. You won't find them at an estate sale will you? Think if you saw these & they were dated 1989, you would say, "Oh my god...these are really RARE, how do they STILL exist!?" Something to think about.