Tuesday, June 3, 2008

More DARK KNIGHT MOVIE Product Tie-In News: Hershey's Candy



OK, I had to do it, I opened a package! Originally I bought one of the Kit-Kat Candy Bars (with the Dark Knight Batman movie promotion) mainly to keep as a collectible. But knowing that the candy was imprinted with some kind of Batman Logo design, & not knowing what it looked like, drove me totally nuts, ha ha ha! So, I opened one to photograph for the Bat-Blog. Here it is, in all it's glory! It's embossed with the Dark Knight Bat-Symbol & on the inside of the wrapper there's a message from The Joker that says, "Ha, Ha, Ha! I got away with all the Dark Knight prizes - The Joker. Don't frown, play again." Awwww bummer, I wish it would have said, "You are a WINNER!" but that NEVER happens to me. Oh yeah, one more thing for people collecting these: In movie theaters there will be specially packaged MILK DUDS & WHOPPERS with the same Batman graphics, shown in this vinyl advertising banner. Let's just hope they're not $8.00 each or something crazy like that. You know what a rip-off theater food is, ha ha! The last time my wife & I shared a large popcorn & a large coke it was $10.00...OUCH!