Wednesday, January 30, 2008

BATMAN DESKTOP WALLPAPERS: Neal Adams Commercial Art




Remember, we post 2 Free Batman Wallpapers EVERY Wednesday! One of my favorite things about doing this Batman Fan site is getting e-mails from readers who like to share their love of the Batman character. Well, I got this letter from a guy named Jason, he wrote, "I really love your blog; it's one of the first sites I check every day. Here's a couple of Neal Adams wallpapers, made from album covers from Power Records, circa 1975. Hope you can use them!". Heck Yeah we can use 'em, they're awesome! Thank you Jason. I have a few of these records in my personal collection & really love them. My sister & I , as little kids, used to play them all the time, ha ha! Good times, yeah, good times. Plus, I am a HUGE Fan of the Batman artwork of Neal Adams so that's another reason. Oh yeah, the last wallpaper, I put the Bat-Blog Logo in there, ha ha, another shameless promotion.


CLICK HERE For More Batman Wallpapers for a Desktop or Free to Use The Dark Knight Backgrounds in a MySpace Layout!