Wednesday, January 23, 2008

LEGO BATMAN : THE VIDEOGAME Desktop Background Wallpapers





I'm still kind of in shock about the news of Heath Ledger's death but I thought it would be a good idea to try to get back to normal. So, I decided to try to sort of keep myself busy so I can think about other things. Just before receiving this shocking news I was working on these 4 desktop wallpapers with a "Lego Batman: The Videogame" theme so I'm gonna post them now. Basically they're Lego characters from the video game: The Joker ( close-up), Batman, Robin, & The Joker ( Full Figure ). They also have the cool Lego logo. I don't wanna dwell on the sad news about Heath Ledger & hope these New Batman Wallpapers bring some smiles to people, they are kinda funny, ha ha! I think they would make a great background for a MySpace layout because when the game comes out it will be extremely popular.

CLICK HERE For More Batman Wallpapers for a Desktop or Free to Use The Dark Knight Backgrounds in a MySpace Layout!