Wednesday, September 10, 2008

BATMAN DESKTOP WALLPAPERS ( The Dark Knight & Original Art )




OK, today is "Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday" so I thought I would be nice & post THREE new wallpaper backgrounds instead of TWO...Ya' know, because I am so cool, ha ha. The 1st one is a large photo I found the other day that's pretty awesome. It's a "Behind-The-Scenes" look at filming "The Batman and Joker Interrogation Scene" from The Dark Knight movie. It shows Heath Ledger & Christian Bale acting & all the camera people standing around, a nice piece of Bat-History! ( RIP Heath ) The 2nd one is a piece of Original Art done by Sheldon Moldoff, a Golden Age creator. I seriously love that Batmobile car & it's also kinda neat to see the older version of Batwoman...nice. The 3rd desktop wallpaper is another piece of original art but more modern. It's a graphic with Batman, Hush, & Catwoman. It was done by Dustin Nguyen for the soon-to-be-released issue of Detective Comics # 350. I think it's done in watercolor or at least it has that effect. Please let me know which one is your favorite, enjoy!

CLICK HERE For More Batman Desktop Background Wallpaper of The Dark Knight!