Wednesday, September 24, 2008

THE JOKER : Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds From Readers




I guess I need to apologize for the lack of posts recently but the last few days I have been sicker than a dog! I have barely been able to get outta bed, ha ha! Today is the 1st day I have felt "ok" so I thought I would get a few things on here while I have a chance. Now, one of my favorite things about doing this blog is how awesome most of the readers are. I swear I'm not trying to suck-up, ha ha. But seriously, you guys send me some great stuff & I appreciate that! Here's the perfect example: Posted above are 3 Batman-Themed Desktop Wallpapers sent in by Bat-Blog Readers. Actually, they are JOKER-related, ha ha! The 1st one shows The Joker ( lookin' extremely crazy ) wearing a straight-jacket in Arkham Asylum. It was done by a friend named Bacon who's a regular contributor. His stuff is always awesome! ( Thanks Bacon, you rock, Sir ). The next 2 were done by a friend named "Moth", his real name is Pete, and they're really cool too! They are Joker Wallpaper Backgrounds made with many different images of Joker, sort of a collage. All the images are hand-picked & very high-quality...good job! ( Thanks Pete for sending these, I appreciate that ). In fact I was just thinking that the 2 collage wallpapers would be really awesome for a MySpace page!
I want to invite ALL Bat-Blog Readers to send us wallpapers, photos, information, tips, hints on improving the site, what you wanna see, etc...my e-mail button is always on the top right-hand side of this blog. Thanks!



CLICK HERE For More Batman Desktop Background Wallpaper of The Dark Knight!