Wednesday, July 16, 2008

BATMAN: THE BRAVE and THE BOLD Brand New Images






Coming this fall from the Cartoon Network there will be a brand-new kid-friendly cartoon called "Batman: The Brave & The Bold"! I have actually been kind of excited about it because it seems like a neat concept & it's something I can share with my 2 small nephews. Each week Batman will team-up with a different superhero. So far we have seen Aquaman, The Red Tornado, Green Arrow, Plastic Man, & a few others. The prototype artwork so far just keeps getting better & better so I hope the art direction is really good. Many of the photos I am showing here are totally new & some have been around for a week or so ( I just haven't published those 2 yet, I have been waiting for more graphics ). The one with Aquaman is a clip from TV Guide Magazine. I stole that off a friend's blog called "The Aquaman Shrine", be sure to check out his page sometime, it's awesome! Oh yeah, stay tooned with the Bat-Blog because we'll be keeping up with this show like we do EVERYTHING ELSE that's Batman!