Friday, July 18, 2008

I saw THE DARK KNIGHT Batman Movie & it's AMAZING!


Late last night, at midnight, I went to my local theater & viewed the new Dark Knight Batman movie!! OH MY GOD!!! I'm not kidding when I say this movie is a True Art Masterpiece! It was amazing. Every actor's performance was brilliant, especially Heath Ledger as The Joker. Heath Ledger took the Joker character to a whole new level & he simply deserves an Oscar for his performance. But, to be honest, so does every other actor on this film: Christian Bale ( Batman & Bruce Wayne ), Gary Oldman ( Lieutenant Jim Gordon ), Aaron Eckhart ( District Attorney Harvey Dent & Two-Face Villain ), Michael Caine ( Butler Alfred Pennyworth ), Morgan Freeman ( Lucius Fox ), & Maggie Gyllenhaal ( Rachel Dawes ), among others. It's also important to note that Christopher Nolan deserves a "Best Director" Oscar & The Dark Knight should get "Best Movie of The Year"! I know I sound kinda crazy but I'm totally serious when I say that if you're a true Batman Fan you will totally LOVE this movie...go see it tonight, twice!