Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Joker Hacked Into The Bat-Blog!!


Over the last 3 days I have been in nightmare-mode trying to keep the graphic banners & buttons working! It appears The Joker has hacked into my account & is messing things up, ha ha! Actually, I am getting between 500-600 visitors an hour & it's crashing my bandwidth! Yesterday the Bat-Blog received over 10,000 visitors in one day ( that's a record! ). I apologize for any buttons temp missing but the main content of the blog ( which is stored with Google Picassa ) is always up & running so when you visit you can still enjoy all the articles & main photos. Mainly it's just the banners & buttons that are screwed up. But, I'm working on it & apologize for any problems. I'm sort of conflicted because I'm super excited about the site's popularity, that's the goal of every blogger & I honestly appreciate everybody visiting, that's awesome! But this bandwidth thing is a nightmare, ha ha! Ya'know, this August is the 2nd anniversary of this blog & to celebrate I plan on creating a whole new page with new design features. It should be way better & I will continue to try to bring the best content I can! So, look for the new design in a few weeks. Thank you!