Thursday, July 31, 2008

Batman Fan Wears Awesome Joker Costume To THE DARK KNIGHT Movie Opening!


A Bat-Blog Reader named Brad wrote us this letter, "Here is my best friend, Jay, dressed as The Joker for the opening night of “The Dark Knight” in Eugene, Oregon at Cinemark Theaters. Jay stayed in character for the entire film, handing out playing cards, & asking everyone, “why so serious?” Ha Ha, Thanks Brad. Please tell Jay that his costume is awesome & the make-up looks pretty good too. I love to see fans get serious! ( Excuse the pun ). This must have been a lot of fun for you guys & I bet it made the movie experience a lot better for many who got to meet "The Joker". Also, handing out playing cards was a great idea. Thanks again for sending the story & cool photo, I appreciate that. One other thing, is Jay still wearing that same outfit today? If so, tell him he is not the "real" Joker! ( I'm kidding, ha ha ).