Friday, July 10, 2009

Batman Magazine Covers From Around The Globe!







This post is just sort of a hodgepodge of many different photos of Batman-related Magazine Covers from around the world. I think they're kinda interesting to see & I love how the character is popular outside the United States. The first 3 are from Argentina & the surrounding area. Over there they totally went nuts over "The Dark Knight" movie, that's great! The next one is from Asia & they have had a love affair with the popular icon for many decades! I like how they managed to get a sexy picture of Maggie Gyllenhaal in there! The last 2 are from Germany. I especially love the German Mad magazine! I used to read MAD when I was a little kid & it's good to know that children over there are getting their brains twisted too, ha ha!