Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Two FREE Brand-New BATMAN AND ROBIN Desktop Wallpapers!!



All Bat-Blog Fans know that we post some cool Batman Backgrounds every "Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday"!! This week I was feeling kinda sad about missing the current "Batman: The Brave and The Bold" Cartoon TV Show so I thought the 1st one should be graphics from that great animated series. It's a super close-up of Batman that I think is kinda groovy. The next one is sort of weird looking but it does make some very cool wallpaper, trust me! It shows batman & Robin zooming through Gotham City in their Batmobile car. I guess I need to explain that it's an image from one of the slides in the super-rare 1960's Batman Give-a-Show Projector Toy. Thanks for checking them out & remember that we post new ones every Wednesday. Also, if you would like to see more wallpapers then just click the button down below!

CLICK HERE For More Batman Desktop Wallpaper of The Dark Knight!