Friday, July 10, 2009

Ken's BATMAN MEMORABILIA Toy Collection Photos!





I totally love it when Bat-Blog Readers share pics of their toy collections. I don't know why but it's just so cool seeing other people's stuff! So, you know I was happy to get these photos in my e-mail box the other night. They were sent in by a fellow Bat-Fan named Ken & he explained that they were "older photos" & he now has even more stuff than this...WOW! I really like how well organized this collection is displayed, that's cool. Most of my stuff is in storage boxes, which I totally hate! It also looks like Ken has a large variety of merchandise from many different movies, cartoons, & eras...that's awesome. In fact, one of the things I really love about collecting Bat-Memorabilia is the fact that there is SO much of it, it's totally crazy! It's not like other areas of collecting where after 10 years you "have it all". Collecting Batman can easily be a lifetime hobby! I wanna invite other Bat-Blog Readers to send in their pix & I also wanna thank Ken for sending these, they're wonderful! Ken has got some really great stuff!!