Thursday, August 21, 2008

THE JOKER DESKTOP WALLPAPER BACKGROUNDS!!




I'm really very very sorry. I have been so busy lately I got side-tracked & totally forgot to post 2 Batman Wallpapers yesterday, which was "Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday"! So, to make it up to you I am gonna post THREE, yeah you read that right, THREE Batman Background Wallpapers!! I hope you like them. I thought I would go with sort of a "Joker Theme". Here we go! The 1st one is a close-up of the Joker's face with a vintage "Golden Age" style. This one was actually made by a Bat-Blog Reader & is one of my favorites. The second one should keep both kinds of Joker Fans happy because it's got Jack Nicholson ( 1989 ) AND Heath Ledger ( 2008 ). Personally I love both versions. The 3rd Joker Wallpaper is a Hi-Rez photo of him in the soon-to-be-released MORTAL KOMBAT vs THE DC UNIVERSE Video Game....enjoy!!

CLICK HERE For More Batman Desktop Background Wallpaper of The Dark Knight!