Friday, August 22, 2008

The BAT-BLOG INTERVIEW On PLANET COMIC BOOK RADIO is Posted Now!

CLICK HERE To Visit The Official PLANET COMIC BOOK RADIO Website To hear The BAT-BLOG INTERVIEW!


A few days ago I was interviewed by Javier Hernandez on his PLANET COMIC BOOK RADIO Podcast. This was my very 1st "LIVE" interview & I gotta admit it was really a lot of fun! He's a great host & the interview went along pretty smooth. To be honest I was extremely nervous, ha ha! At first all I could think about were the thousands of listeners but after awhile I just focused on talking with Javier, he's such a nice guy and a very good host, so that made it a lot easier. I know a lot of readers missed hearing it when it first came on, because of their jobs or whatever, but it's now posted on the PCBR website & you can listen to it anytime. It just streams on their page & it's like listening to the radio, very neat. Also, You don't really need to download any special software. Another way to hear it is to just download it as a podcast on your iPod. I hope you check it out! You can click on the above graphic or the PCBR LINK BUTTON down below, thanks! Oh yeah, I would also like to publicly thank Javier Hernandez for being such a gracious host & allowing me to do this. It was a really neat experience.

CLICK HERE To Visit The Official PLANET COMIC BOOK RADIO Website To hear The BAT-BLOG INTERVIEW!