Thursday, August 21, 2008

The 1966 Batmobile Makes an Appearence in the New BOOSTER GOLD Comic Book!


All I have been hearing lately about DC Comics' new BOOSTER GOLD Comic Book is that it's really awesome! I've seen the artwork & it's quite good but I've also been told that the stories are really well-written. It's sort of a secret among comic book nerds so don't tell anybody ( I mean "Nerd" in a good way, ha ha ). Basically he & his 2 sidekicks teleport everywhere & in the new October 2008 issue ( #11 ) they land smack-dab in the middle of the Batcave! In the graphic up above, behind Booster Gold, you can see the 1966-Style Batmobile & 60's Bat-Boat, the Bat-Jet from the 90's Animated Series, a 1970's-looking Bat-Cycle, & a few more!! ( Click on the photo for a larger, more detailed, picture ). As a side note, I've been dying to use the phrase "smack-dab" in a sentence for a very long time now so this is quite exciting, ha ha!