Friday, April 18, 2008

THE DARK KNIGHT: New Batman Merchandise Finally Hits The Stores!




Very early this morning, around 5:00 am, I stopped by the "Open 24 Hour" grocery store to get some coffee supplies & while walking down the cereal isle I noticed this DARK KNIGHT Batman Movie item! I couldn't believe it, ha ha. I had just checked the day before & it wasn't there so it must have just came out late last night. I'm pretty sure this is the VERY FIRST Dark Knight promo to hit the stores! It's a box of Betty Crocker FRUIT ROLL-UPS with Dark Knight graphics on the front/back. You also get a "Free Inside Package" Premium Booklet. There are 3 to collect. The one I got was "The Joker". The other two are Batman & The Scarecrow. Inside the small booklet is a mini-comic book story & a few puzzles to work out. On the back is a Maze Puzzle where you help Rachel Dawes find her way to the Gotham City Court House, funny! The same premiums will also be available inside another Betty Crocker product called FRUIT GUSHERS so look out for those also.