Thursday, April 10, 2008

Some Awesome "Batman Family" Photos From a Bat-Blog Reader!





Our friend Kevin sent us some really great Batman-related photos he wanted to share & they're all quite good. He wrote, "Here are some misc pictures: A couple of Batman birthday cakes from many years ago, a picture of my son’s room from about 8 years ago, & some commissioned artwork with my kids in it from artist Craig Rousseau." Wow Kevin! I was kinda surprised by the quality of these pix, they're awesome! Everybody knows I love the "Batman birthday cakes", ha ha, but your son's room looks great with all the Batman memorabilia. I especially like the framed art print of Batman Beyond & that mobile-thing hanging from the ceiling, nice! But the coolest thing is the original drawing by Craig Rousseau of your children. That's extremely well-done & it must be a favorite family picture of your kids, that's awesome. Thanks again for sharing these wonderful photos, I appreciate that.