Sunday, August 12, 2007

NEW TOYS : DC Super Friends Are In Stores NOW!




Last night I went up to Super-Target to get a few groceries for dinner. Since I was there I thought I would hit the old toy isles to see if there were any NEW Batman Toys.....There was, Finally!! Mattel just released the 1st wave of DC SUPER FRIENDS Action Figures. They are basically the Justice League characters all done in a super-cute style, like they are little kids or something. They are so cute & adorable that I know many comic book fans are gonna love them! So far they have released Batman, Superman, Green Lantern, Flash, Lex Luthor, & Aquaman. They also have 3 vehicles. The Super-Bike ( why does Superman need a vehicle?? ), a Bat-Bike, & the Batmobile. The Batmobile is really very cool but sadly it seems sort of too pricey to me. The retail price is about 30 bucks! I mean, it looks great but it is kind of light & flimsy. I think it should be priced around $20.00, that would be more fair. OK, back to the figures. Up above I have made a DESKTOP WALLPAPER you can use to brighten your PC background ( as wallpaper it can also remind you to go out & buy it, ha ha ). You could also use this wallpaper as a background in a MySpace Layout...enjoy! Also, Under the "Batman Figure" Wallpaper, I've included a photo of the Batmobile.

CLICK HERE For More Batman Wallpapers for a Desktop or Free to Use Backgrounds in a MySpace Layout!