Saturday, August 11, 2007

Batman Wallpapers : The Dark Knight For Your Desktop!



OK, I guess I have some explaining to do. This week I have not been posting every day like I usually do because my computer got a very VERY nasty virus!! It was a 3 day nightmare trying to fix it all back but I was finally able to reformat & now my computer is better than ever. Now, the BAT-BLOG is famous for posting 2 brand-new FREE Batman Wallpapers every Wednesday. We call it "Wacky Wallpapers Wednesday", ha ha! Well, my PC was down so I didn't get to post them then so I thought I would post them now. Here are 2 wonderful desktop wallpapers you can use to brighten your computer's desktop or use as a background in a MySpace layout. The 1st one is my favorite because it reminds me of POP ART & I think the artwork was done by Carmine Infantino, one of the greatest Batman Artists...ever! The 2nd one isn't too shabby either...enjoy!
CLICK HERE For More Batman Wallpapers for a Desktop or Free to Use Backgrounds in a MySpace Layout!