Tuesday, December 12, 2006

CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS: SERIES 3: BATMAN Action Figure


DC DIRECT just announced they will be coming out with their NEW line of DC Comics Action Figures of CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS: SERIES 3. This 3rd Series looks even better then the other two. There will be 5 new figures in the Series: Superboy Prime, Earth 2 Huntress, Dr. Light, Weaponer of Qward, & of course Batman! The photo up above shows the one of Batman & I really love this figure! It's one of my favorite versions of Batman where he's wearing the classic grey / blue costume & has that awesome yellow utility belt with the "capsules". This reminds me of the 70's version of Batman when drawn by Neal Adams. No offense to DC but I could really get into these if they were not so expensive. But I guess you DO have to pay for quality & they're only avaliable at comic book stores which are usually kinda high on toys anyway so I guess the prices aren't too bad. Visit the DC Direct site to see the others, you'll drool for days! Oh yeah, also remember to BOOKMARK THE BAT-BLOG before ya go!
Be sure to check out the BAT-BLOG ARCHIVES for many more articles about Batman Toy News!