Sunday, December 10, 2006

CUSTOMIZED BATMAN WIN XP SUPER-COMPUTER SCREENS ( Wallpaper Sized Photos Showing Widgets )



One day I was really nerding out & looking up cool stuff on the net. By accident I found a cool WINDOWS-XP WIDGETS forum where all the users are Super Computer-Nerds! ( & I mean that in a good way, ha ha ). Ok, no disrespect, but these guys are very very serious about their stuff! The forum was a place for people to share high-tech computer "tweaks" like special icons, wallpaper, plug-ins, & a great thing called WIDGETS! Widgets are things you place onto your desktop that are calenders, clocks, MP3 Players, stuff like that, but they are designed to look extremely cool! These are not your grandma's widgets! Anyway, there were 2 guys who had a goal to make the best Batman-Inspired desktop ever! Up above are the screenshot photos showing what their customized desktops look like. I really like both of them but the top one is my favorite: extremely high-tech & futuristic! Now, it's really really sad & I shouldn't admit this but my PC is still running Windows ME..ha ha! There's no way it can handle advanced stuff like this but when I upgrade eventually THIS IS GONNA BE MINE! You can click on the small pics above for photos that are LARGE enough to be PC wallpaper! At this very moment I have this as my PC Wallpaper so I can pretend that this is my real desktop...I can dream!
CLICK HERE For More Batman Wallpapers for a Desktop or Free to Use Backgrounds in a MySpace Layout!