Saturday, June 27, 2009

VIDEO - BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM Video Game Play BETA

In this video about BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM we get to see about 10 minutes of actual real-life gameplay, not a polished trailer or commercial. This new video game just keeps looking better & better & even though I have not played it yet I'm starting to think that it's a Batman game that they have finally got right. I mean, it just looks so good! Now, the strange thing about this particular video is that the person commenting on it ( doing a review, I guess ) is speaking in a foreign language ( I think it's Polish ). But even with the language barrier you still get an extremely good idea of what the game is really like. Plus, like I hinted at earlier, the visuals are stunning...enjoy!




CLICK HERE For More Batman Video!