Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Strange, but Cool, Batman Memorabilia Spotted in Romania!!




I have a friend on MySpace named Gary & one of the neat things about him is that he lives in Romania. I mean, come on! How cool is that?! He is also a big Batman Fan & he sent us these fun photos to share. These are some giant-sized Batman-Themed Flower Pots he recently bought. They each have very cool graphics of Batman, Robin, The Joker, Catwoman, Riddler, & even The Penguin! He said he bought them at a flea market so I'm not quite sure if they're production-made, or home-made, but either way they're really really awesome! Thanks Gary, Please stay in touch! Oh yeah, since I mentioned MySpace I wanna add that if any Bat-Blog Readers are a member there then please add us. Here's a link button:
JOIN US at MySpace, It's FREE!