Sunday, September 23, 2007

Finally Feeling a Little Bit Better .....UUUGGGHhhh!


Regular Bat-Blog readers might have noticed this week that I wasn't posting my obsessive-compusive 2 or 3 posts a day like I usually do, ha ha! The reason has been because I got EXTREMELY sick! Last week I caught some kind of nasty virus that has kept me wiped out for many days now. I am generally a pretty heathly person & this is the longest time I have ever been this sick. I'm serious, one night I was so scared because I thought I was gonna die, for real, ha ha! When I woke up the next day I considered it a miracle. From the very beginning I micro-managed every detail of my illness & tried to take care of my self the best that I could. Thank god for my girlfriend who took care of me, making me soup, bringing me medicine...whew! What a blessing. Today I finally felt a little better & could get out of bed but I think I'll still be a little sick for at least a few days or so. I'm gonna try to keep posting more so stay tuned! For new readers to the Bat-Blog be sure to check out the ARCHIVES because we have over 700+ posts for you to enjoy. I mean, you could easily be entertained here for a few hours so don't be lazy, ha ha! Oh yeah, I want to thank Zdarvko ( from Bulgaria ) for sending this funny picture of Batman, Nightwing, & Robin eating cereal, it cheered me up! Thank You.