Saturday, March 17, 2007

1970's DC SUPERHERO MUSICAL CERAMIC FIGURINES


WOW, This pic ( click the pic above for a larger more detailed photo ) was sent to us from a loyal BAT-BLOG Reader named John. He must have the greatest collection ever! Here are some Super-Rare 1970's DC SUPERHERO & VILLIAN Musical Ceramic Figurines that you wind-up on the bottom to start slowly spinning & playing music!! As a kid I remember these being offered in the catalogs & I really wanted a few of them so I'm gonna have to track them down now! These figurines are beautiful works of art!! John's photo shows The Penguin, Catwoman, Batman & Robin, Superman ( Hey, what's he doing here, ha ha ), The Riddler, & The Joker. Thanx John, for torturing me!! But seriously, this is a really great photo, I appreciate that & know my readers will too!! If anyone else has some wacky Batman Photos to share them please send them to us.