Saturday, September 9, 2006

JOIN the 1966 Batman Message Board!!


OK, I have only been a member for a very short time but really love the 1966 Batman Message Board! Once you learn how to navigate around it you'll find it's chock full of great information, neat links, & cool pictures...it doesn't take long to figure it out & when you start reading you'll really like it! Please check it out & maybe while you're there JOIN, it's free! Come Join The Other Good Citizens! I've included a LINK BUTTON to go there that you can find in "My Links". That is on the RIGHT-HAND SIDE of my BLOG near the TOP! Please be sure to BOOKMARK my page before ya go & always remember to check out my archives section for about 100+ more postings of information & wackiness! The archives are located on the right-hand side too, just below the link buttons.