Sunday, September 10, 2006

Batman 9/11 Tattoo : World Trade Center 911 Tribute


I know alot of people have probably seen this Batman tattoo photo before, it's pretty popular on the net. But with today being the 5th anniversary of 9/11 I thought I would make just one posting today & have it be this picture. I realize the picture might seem kinda corny but I swear I don't mean to trivialize the event. Five years ago I had just woke up & my girlfriend said she heard on the radio that an airplane ( the 1st one ) had just hit the WTC. At the time we had NO idea it was a terrorist act, we just thought it was an accident. I turned on CNN & became instantly engrossed. When the 2nd plane hit we both saw it LIVE, it was a major shock! I want to send my deepest sympanthy & prayers out to all the families touched by 911....GOD BLESS YOU, WE WILL NEVER FORGET! ( Tattoo Artist: Scottie Lowe at Shotsie's Tattoo in Wayne, New Jersey. )