Monday, October 8, 2007

Vintage Batman Video Game: THE REVENGE OF THE JOKER on the Sega Genesis


Here at the olde Bat-Blog we seriously LOVE video games. I received a Playstation 2 for Christmas a few years ago & it's been the best gift...ever! One of my favorite games is the GRAND THEFT AUTO series & I can't wait for the new one to appear. Unfortunely it will be for the Playstation 3 & I might have to wait. I would also like to have an XBox because Halo 3 looks pretty freakin' cool. Besides the new stuff I also, for nostalgic reasons, love the Vintage Video Games. Ya know, the ones from the 1980's & 90's. The graphics were so cheesy ( 8-bit, ha ha ) but they were still a lot of fun! Here's a vintage magazine advertisement for THE REVENGE OF THE JOKER for the Sega Genesis Game Console. It was hyped as super-high tech 16-bit, OOooohhhh! Also, be sure to check out the YouTube video of the game play, pretty funny!